- Brand: RUSSIA
- Availability: 21
Suit "Gorka 4"
The mountain storm suit "Gorka-4" is developed for the conditions of the daily wear in the demi-season period. The suit demonstrates the superiority of the modern domestic concept of the storm suit for different subdivisions. You may see these suits at the authorized Federal Security Service, at the creases of the airborne divisions and different subdivisions of the spetsnaz, which has become the symbol of the accessary to the "war workers".
The soldiers who fight in the mountain masses, firsthand are acquaintance with the price of the mistake of fitting of the outfit and equipage. The difficult climatic conditions (strong breeze, atmospheric precipitations of all types) dictate the very accurate approach to this question. Because of this problem the suit Gorka of the tarpaulin (tent) tissue was created.
Jacket - anorak (step-in):
- modulatable hood, hooded and with the tightening, fixator;
- plugging for the security of attachment passed through the herringbone tape;
- two patches with the lap on buttons at the bottom;
- 1 pocket in the center with the additional section inside;
- at each arm there is one pocket with lap hook & loop;
- inside pocket of the main tissue;
- sleeve cuffs are tightened with the shirring;
- tightening at the bottom of the jacket;
- trousers with the wide belt on the band with the belt loop for the leather;
- two pockets from behind are closed by the lap on button;
- two side jetted pockets, two bellows volumetric patches from the side at the bottom of the trousers with the lap on button;
- trousers have the unbutton braces of the wide rubber band (50 mm).;
- regulation of the bottom width of the trousers;
- inside at the bottom there is an insertion of the coarse (100% cotton);
- band in the area of the leg for the best engagement;
Material: "Tent cloth" (100% cotton), 250 g/m2.
Material of the cover: "Gretta"
Provision on colour or tincture of items:
- Each suit has its own tincture: either more olive, or more of "khaki". This is within the tolerances of the manufacturer and depends on the particular batch of material for sewing;
- Colours and tincture in the photos posted on the site also usually appear differently. It depends on the settings of each particular monitor, the configuration of the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
Attention! If the below listed recommendations fail to be observed, it is very likely that you can damage the suit and will also receive a refusal for any replacement or return of the goods.
- All the "Gorka" suits are to be washed only by hand and, the best, with a use of cleansing substances intended for delicate washing;
- Do not use a conditioner or softener when washing!
- It is best to wash in cold water (not more than 20°C).