- Brand: BARS
- Availability: 1
- All goods already availeble in the EU (CZ )!
- Ship immediately
- Fast delivery (GLS, DPD, CzechPost)
- Final price (no VAT/customs duty)
Suit "Gorka 4" (RIP-Stop) BARS
The suit complements the model range of modern weather-proof suits of the "Gorka" cycle, which have become widespread in the units and subdivisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Russian Army.
A free-cut suit consists of an anorak jacket and trousers with suspenders (braces). It is made ofa dense tentage cotton fabric with combined reinforcement pads made of raincoat RIP-Stop fabric.
Sleeves and waist area of the jacket, the top, the bottom and the shin of the trousers are "rubberized" with a tightening system, which ensures a better fit of the suit and the lack of "sailing" in the wind.
The design of the new type of sleeve of the anorak jacket (similar to the “Smok” suit), providesimproved "non-restrictive" ergonomics of movements in the multilayered set of field clothing of transitional autumn and spring periods. The main suit seams are made with a denim stitch "felled seam" accomplished with special equipment.
The back yoke, the central part of the hood and the front yoke are one single-piece of rainwear RIP-Stop fabric, which increases the resistance to soaking of the shoulder region. The entrances to the side pockets are protected by a special placket, inside the large breast pocket there is a waterproof pocket for documents.
The reinforcement sleeve pads are made in the form of pockets, inside of which it is possible toplace "elbow pads" of dense polyurethane (available separately) for extra elbow protection. The hood comes with a visor - adjustable in shape and size.
Trousers have two large side patch pockets of "water-proof" type, two jetted back pockets and two hip pockets in the side seam. The bottoms of the trouser legs are accomplished with foot loops that fix in 3 positions.
Suit "Gorka-4" (RIP-Stop) consists of:
- Suspenders (when the order is delivered find the suspenders (braces) in a pocket of the jacket or that of the trousers’).
Provision on colour or tincture of items:
- Each suit has its own tincture: either more olive, or more of "khaki". This is within the tolerances of the manufacturer and depends on the particular batch of material for sewing;
- Colours and tincture in the photos posted on the site also usually appear differently. It depends on the settings of each particular monitor, the configuration of the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
Attention! If the below listed recommendations fail to be observed, it is very likely that you can damage the suit and will also receive a refusal for any replacement or return of the goods.
- All the "Gorka" suits are to be washed only by hand and, the best, with a use of cleansing substances intended for delicate washing;
- Do not use a conditioner or softener when washing!
- It is best to wash in cold water (not more than 20°C).
Tags: suit, gorka 4, rip-stop, bars