- Brand: TECHINKOM
- Availability: Out of stock
- All goods already availeble in the EU (CZ )!
- Ship immediately
- Fast delivery (GLS, DPD, CzechPost)
- Final price (no VAT/customs duty)
Shipping: from with track numberNotice: You can change the country on the Checkout page.
Tactical vest "6sh112" Machinegun set (PKM/M249)
Scope of supply:
- 1x standard "MOLLE" base
- 1x combat backpack "bread bag" (volume-7L, the main compartment comes with a tube and two side pockets)
- 2x pouches for a PKM machine gun ammo belt or belt case for 100 ammo
- 4x pouches for hand-grenades (RGO, RGN, RGD-5, F-1)
- 2x universal pouches (for first aid items, means of orientation, small-sized means of communication, etc.)
- 1x case for a small infantry shovel (folding sapper spade)
Standard base for UMTBS (Universal Modular Transporting Battle System) (ZHTU (Transporting Universal Vests) 6sh112), supplied to the Russian Armed Forces. Forms part of the 6b38m "Barmitsa-M1" serviceman's equipment, also known as "Polite People's Equipment".
Simple and easy to use, adjustable both in height and width, made without size.
- 6SH112 consists of two chest plates with shoulder pads and a dorsal lintel, a back tablet and an adjustable waist.
- To reduce the likelihood of overheating and improve air exchange, the waistcoat plates are made of a synthetic power mesh.
- Soft absorbing inserts are installed in the waist part of the waistcoat.
- Belt 6SH112 is fastened and adjusted using a quick-release buckle of the "FASTEX" type. Chest plates of the vest base are connected (fastened) with the help of turnstile fasteners.
- The shoulder straps accommodate flaps fastened with textile closures designed to fix the wires of radio stations and other equipment.
Material: "Baltex" fabric.
Tags: tactical, vest, 6sh112, machinegun set, pkm, m249